Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sad Lisa

British singer and songwriter Cat Stevens before he became Yusuf Islam. Sad Lisa is off the phenomenal double platininum 1970 Tea For The Tillerman LP.



[ Lyrics by Cat Stevens, Sad Lisa ]

She hangs her head and, cries on my shiiirt. .
She must be hurt very baaadly.
Tell me what!'s making you saadly?..
Open your door, don't hide in the dark...
You're lost in the dark, you can truust me.
'Cause you know that!'s how it must beee..

Lisa Lisaa, sad Lisa Lisaa..

Her eyes like windows, tricklin' raain...
Upon her pain getting deeper..
Though my love wants to relieve heer..
She walks alone from wall to waall..
Lost in a hall, she can't hear me!
Though I know she likes to be near meee...

Lisa Lisaa, sad Lisa Lisaaa...

(music.......violin)

She sits in a corner, byy the dooor. ..
There must be more I can teell her...
If she reeeeally wants me to help her...
I'll do what I can to show her the way...
And maybe one day I will free! her.
Though I know no one can see her...

Lisa Lisaa, sad Lisa Lisaa..

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home