Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Feuer Frei

Here's a frisky animation video created by a fellow named Limberger put to the music of Rammstein's explosive Feuer Frei track off the mesmerizing 2001 "Mutter" LP. I discovered this album in 2003, much to my delight, just as I was pulling together music to help launch Radio Scenewash on July 2. The album set me off into a greedy exploration of this new sound, this exquisite thrill of edgy Industrial Goth, that somehow had passed me by during my earlier years devoted mostly to off the rack classic acts and the punk sounds of the 1980s. And I've never looked back. Thank you Rammstein...

1. Mein Herz Brennt
2. Links 2 3 4
3. Sonne
4. Ich Will
5. Feuer Frei!
6. Mutter
7. Spieluhr
8. Zwitter
9. Rein Raus
10. Adios
11. Nebel



Whoever knows pain becomes criticized
From the fire that burned up the skin
I throw a light in my face
A hot cry
Open fire!

Bang bang

Whoever knows pain is raised
From the fire that burns in desire
A hard thrust (that gives off sparks) into her womb
A hot cry
Open fire!

Bang bang
Open fire!

Whoever knows pain is dangerous
From the fire that burns the soul
Bang bang
The burned child is dangerous
With fire that separates from the life
A hot cry
Bang bang
Open fire!

Your happiness
Is not my happiness
It is my misery

Bang bang
Open fire!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home